Now you can update your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.2 with CyanogenMod 10.1. CyanogenMod 10.1 is a custom ROM which comes with plenty of features like Theme support,OpenVPN etc.(check other features here)
CM 10.1 update for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 gets plenty of customization and tweaks.It is also a very stable custom ROM which can improve the performance of your device and lets you install heavy Android Applications and Games.
Here is few screenshots of CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.
DisclaimerAll the custom ROMs and firmwares, official software updates, tools, mods or anything mentioned in the tutorial belong to their respective owners/developers. We (Mobiada.com) or the developers are not to be held responsible if you damage or brick your device. So follow the tutorials at your own risk.
How to update CyanogenMod 10.1 for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
Few things you need to check before updating
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.It wont work on other variants
- Your device is rooted and installed recoveries like ClockworkMod(CWM). If you haven’t rooted already then follow this : Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 and Install Custom Recovery
- Charge your device to at least 60% (charge fully if possible)
- Enable USB debugging ( Settings > Applications> Development> Android Debugging )
- Take backup before proceeding.You can use Apps like Nandroid.
Now lets flash CM 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500: